Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you for the Advice

Today I had a couple of phone calls from a lady that was doing some research about breast pumps, and what breast pump to purchase. So we had a chat, and decided that the Medela Swing Breast Pump would be ideal for her. Then she phoned back she had some questions about sterilising the breast pump, and whether the medela bottles and avent bottles could be swapped around (no due to the size of the bottle necks not fitting on the different brands).

She placed her order with me over the phone.

Then, just before we finished, she said "oh and I just wanted to thank you for all the advice you have given me, I had been asking at the baby shops but they kept giving me conflicting advice, so thanks for your time"

Wow, that was so nice of her to say that. I was just giving her advice based on my own experience as a mum and expressing breast milk. It was nice that she said thanks.

I love helping mothers, and getting the right products for them.

View my webstore here, http://www.breastmates.co.nz/ and let's see how i can help you!