Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Picks

Ages ago, when I was a teenager (no that wasnt ages ago surely... bad start to a paragraph). I used to think how cool it would be to have a summer job doing Christmas Gift Wrapping at the mall. I love wrapping presents! Well now I have my dream job! I have been wrapping gifts and sending them directly.

The top pick's for Christmas gifts have been the
Hotmilk Sleepwear. I think it is easier for guys to buy the sleepwear items, as it is easier for them to purchase the right size. They just need to secretly look at the size clothing their partner is wearing, like S, M, L, XL on her tshirt and then they can get the right size maternity sleepwear on our website.

Maternity jimmy jammies” width=”373
Above: Maternity Breastfeeding PJ

Maternity Jarmies” width=”260
Above: Pregnancy and Breastfeeding PJ

Hotmilk Matching Knickers” width=”260
Above: Maternity and Breastfeeding Night gown

Some guys have been purchasing sexy lingerie. So they either know their partners size, (or have looked in her knicker drawer), or perhaps the women told her partner what size to get.

Anyway, only there are only a few more days left to purchase in time for Christmas. If you purchase before or on Friday, that is the last day we can guarantee that the gifts will arrive in time.

Now, what can I tell my husband I would like..... a voucher for a massage would be nice hon. I go to About Face in Mt Eden......