Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Breastfeeding Clothes



I have recently been introduced to YouTube and can see the beauty of this to demonstrate my products to people. So I've been a busy lass doing lots of home videos and uploading them.

For example, this was the picture of the Muu Design Breastfeeding Tshirt that we have on our website. I know its not an ideal photo, it hardly shows how the product is used. It is really hard to take nice photos of these shirts.

So I recorded a video to show in real life how the openings actually work on the breastfeeding clothes, check it out here:



We have quite a large selection of different breastfeeding tops on our breastmates website, so I will try and record demonstrations for all of them.

You can see my video's on this YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/breastmates