Thursday, February 26, 2009

HOTmilk France

So I have a lovely customer all the way in France, that has ordered a few times from me now. She likes our cheap HOTmilk prices with the exchange rate! It works out much cheaper for her to purchase them from us directly in NZ rather than in France.

I asked her the other day if she had received the
HOTmilk that I sent to her in France.

This is a copy and paste from her email. If you look at the TO: FROM: DATE: lines of her email you will see that this is genuine and in French, I think. How cool! I reakon you can almost hear her accent.

I have removed her name and email address of course. But wanted to share..

En date de : Jeu 19.2.09,
> a écrit : <>Objet: RE: Breastmates OrderÀ:
Date: Jeudi 19 Février 2009, 19h47

Yes i received 2 others
paquets.
For the size it's correctly.
Because i didn't know exactly what is my size, it depends in the daytime, i nurse and certain day have a big breast and other day more small.

So thanks a lot for advance
Best regards

P---