Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wireless Bras

I got this lovely message from a friend of mine:

"I just wanted to ask if you would be happy for me to recommend you to my clients that I see who require wireless bra's. My clients are women who have had breast reconstruction and they are not allowed to wear bra's with underwire and often usually have difficulty finding non-underwire bra's. Many of the ladies I see wear breast feeding bra's. I noticed on your website you have the maternity bra option without the unlatching part which would be great for them. And also the bra's are pretty which would make them feel nice following something so challenging. Let me know if you are happy for me to refer. "

All of the
HOTmilk bras that we stock, none have underwires so they would be great for these clients. Most bra styles have the nursing clips, but we have one particular style that does not have the nursing clips. So this can be worn by anyone not breastfeeding and I think would be ideally suited for women that have had the challenge of breast reconstruction. They are wireless bras of course too.
Wireless Bra
You can see more information on this non-underwire bra here: http://www.breastmates.co.nz/hotmilk_lingerie_craved_decadence.html