Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey Kath - Can you Hear Me?

So today I was chatting on the phone to my lovely big sister. She is my PR lady and writes great articles that I give out to my media contacts... we are working on a big one.....

She lives out in the whop whops in Taranaki, and never used to have interent. Now she has moved closer into town (still whop whops though) and is pleased they have internet. She said it was broadband.

Anyway, while we were chatting I asked her to check out my new
Press Page on my website. It took ages to load, so we kept chatting while she was waiting for the page to load. It never did during our conversation.

So either I have a problem, or else her internet is really really slow. Or maybe it is because here in the Big Smoke our house is right next to one of the Broadband Cable Wire Box Things and that makes our connection faster.

So anyway, now that I know my sister know the address of my website http://www.breastmates.co.nz/, I wonder if she will stumble across this blog.

If so, Kath, can you please post a comment on here...

Ta