Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Powers of the Universe

So yesterday I was having a totally productive day. Got all the usual jobs done, then was investing some time in some new jobs. (on the computer). My gorgeous baby was with me, happy playing next to me while I worked. I can work, and sing nursery songs at the same time. Thats quite clever huh.

Then we had lunch. Then baby went to sleep. I was keen to get back to work when.... there was a power cut. Dangit!!

So couldnt get my cup of coffee.

Couldnt do all the new things that I was amping to do.

Did paper work, tidied up. Restocked shelves. cleaned desk. Tidied house. Baby was still sleeping and I ran out of things to do. Nothing to do, nothing to do.

So I lay down on my bed for a rest. First time I have done that since having a second child, its only taken me 10 months to get around to it.

And wouldn't you know. I must have been laying down for about 30 seconds when the power came back on.

I didn't know that my Powers of the Universe were so strong.