Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gina Ford Routine

I received this question from a customer on my website recently: "I am due to have my baby in March and I am hoping to follow as closely as I can the contented little baby book. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the better breast pump to use to follow Gina Ford's plan."
So this was my reply: The Contented Little Baby Book is great! I really recommend a lot of the things in Gina Ford's book. I have followed parts of it (not all) with both my children and they have both been very settled babies, sleeping through from about 6 weeks, and breastfeeding well!

Gina Ford Routines


For the frequency that you’d need to do the pumping, I would suggest either the Mini Electric pump, or the Swing pump which are both the medela brand. You can see more information about them here http://www.breastmates.co.nz/express.htm
Breast Pumps

http://www.breastmates.co.nz/Medela_Breast_Pumps.html

Just let me know if you would like to start an order