Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nursing Bracelets

Reminder Wristbands width=”638


I love this little gadget, its got to be the coolest invention. With my first son a few years ago, these reminder wristbands were not available. I used to keep a note book of the times he was asleep and awake, when I fed him. I was always trying to remember and work it out, so that I could plan my day.

So anyway this
Mothers Minder breastfeeding bracelet is the worlds first patented bracelet that helps Mums remember! And I've found out that it has a few uses:

Pregnant Use the
wristband to count how many baby kicks you are feeling during the day.

Baby Feeding Use the wristband to remember the time you last fed baby (either breast or bottle), and which breast to offer baby for the next feeding.

Nap Time You could use this to remember what time you put baby down for a nap.

Medicine You could also use the
wristband to keep track of the last time that you gave medicine to your child during the day, particularly if baby needs a dose every four hours for example.

Made from silicone. One size fits all. Available in a few colours.


And these are a very reasonable price. You can order them from our webstore here: http://www.breastmates.co.nz/mothers_minder_nursing_bracelets.html