Thursday, September 18, 2008

Large Cup Size Maternity Bras - and Sexy Bras

Yesterday our new delivery of HOTmilk Pregnancy and Maternity bras arrived at our online breast feeding supply store.

This new style has been designed with super support in the cups, the straps, and within the back band. This style goes up to G cup size, and up to 20 body size. Its nice to be able to
provide fuller cup sizes for larger breast sizes.

The
maternity bras all have the drop down cups for breastfeeding, and have also been designed to support the breast when the cup is open during feeding.

Okay, so the
maternity bras have good support and a range of sizes. But the best news is that the fabric and styling is FUNKY bras! With cute matching briefs! I love these ones. You might find the maternity bra so cool you will want to flash it when breast feeding baby!!

Please view more information on our website
http://www.breastmates.co.nz/


HOTmilk Pregnancy and Maternity Bras


This is a comment I received from a customer: Just to let you know that i am so glad someone has finally got larger sized maternity bra’s. I got Mastitis from using bra’s that were too small when I am a 20F and I could not find a bra. Next time I am pregnant I will know where to come.