Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy WAHM here is the answer


I recently came across this nifty little product, its called a Pick Pocket, and is a bag/pocket type device that you wear around your waist. A "redesigned" bum bag. It comes with its own snap and click belt, so if you have no pockets you can still carry all this gear.

The bag was originally designed for nurses, and this is where the manufacturer's are marketing it for.

I'm a busy WAHM running this home business while looking after my two children. I always need the phone handy, a notebook and pen, credit card processing details, tissues, and a small toy handy for when the phone rings! When customers ring to order their maternity lingerie and breast pumps by mail order. I was always putting something down, and having to run and fetch it when on the phone.... but now... I just keep everything in my Pick Pocket and its there when I need it.


If you are interested in one of these, contact me and I'll hook you up.