Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nursing Pillows

I just got this feedback after a customer in Canada purchased a nursing pillow.

QUOTE:

Hi Frances,Your website was very easy to navigate and make my purchase! The currency conversion was a great touch. Anyhow, thank you for including the dimensions for the nursing cushions on the site. I had no idea ones that big were even available. I've been nursing my daughter since birth and I was determined that no drop of formula would ever pass her lips Anyhow, little did I know that I would STILL be nursing her at 3 years of age- I guess she'll wean whenever she's ready. My daughter will be delighted with the new nursing pillow! Thank you so much for making this such a lovely, supportive, and easy experience!



Breastfeeding Pillow” width=”407



Yes we can ship these worldwide

Go to our webstore here: http://www.breastmates.co.nz/