Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boys Growing Up

Three things that have happened today that made me realise my son is growing up.

1. I walked into the lounge after having a shower and using a new tube of Avon moisturiser on my legs. He told me that I smelled nice. That is the first time he has given me a compliment all by himself.

2. He now calls them Lemonade iceblocks, rather than "white iceblocks" that we always used to say.

3. He can say elevator rather than alligator.



1 Thing I Noticed today to Show Baby Is Growing Up:
1. He persistently crawled over to the cat biscuits in the garage, and sat there picking them up trying to eat them. I must have moved him away a squillion times, and he kept trying. He must have eaten a few. This angel 9month old baby even managed to get his older brother to eat TWO biscuits. I thought the 4 year old might have tried one and spat it out, but he ate two. Mustn't taste too bad, as the 4 year old is the pickiest eater.

mental note to move the cat biscuits onto the workbench tomorrow. The lazy cat will just have to jump up to eat.