Thursday, January 8, 2009

Make me a heart

Its been about 6 weeks now since Aunty La passed away

Tonight Angus said to me, as we were looking at the moon and the stars in the twilight

"Aunty La is on a girl star aye mum?"
"she's going to make me a heart and throw it down to me, because she loves me".
"i love Aunty la mum, i like playing games with her. But she's not gonna come back so i wont be able to play games with her mum".

The hardest thing I have had to deal with, is how quickly life goes on. Everyone around me seems to be coping alright. It is so sad that there is not much left to show of her life. I got a bag of her clothes given to me from MIL yesterday. Gorgeous clothes, wonderful fabrics and stuff. Only about 2 things fit me, and are what i would wear. I never saw her wearing these clothes, and we both did love opshopping so I dont feel funny about taking them. The clothes just remind me exactly what size she used to be (big bust - the halter tops look so empty on me!) and that makes me sad when i think of the little old granny lying on the bed dying. i also got given her watches - we have the exact same size wrists. I even fasten the band on the same "hole". Though its a DKNY watch so doesnt have holes it has a fancy clip thing to fasten.

http://breastmates-nz.blogspot.com/2008/11/twinkle-star-shining-bright.html