Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've started

hello!

Well, I thought it was about time that I started a blog . To keep all my peeps updated on
our new maternity and breastfeeding products that we have in our specialty breastfeeding online store. I will try and update this blog as soon as any new stock is unloaded when we get yummy new deliveries.

We will have lots of exciting new products for
breastfeeding mums with new maternity and nursing lingerie styles coming really soon. I have tried the samples and these are just gorgeous!

Plus because I have a new baby in my home too, I have been doing a lot of research into all sorts of goodies like
maternity clothing, breast pumps and expressing, and boobie baby bottles free of BPA!

Plus I will probably add some of my ramblings to this blog, about my
life as a mum and running a business from home. And notes to self - things I must remember!!

Check back soon