Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breastfeeding Australia

Check out this lovely email that I received this morning. This was the first message that I read when I turned on my computer and it was a Great start to my day. This was from a breastfeeding mother in Australia.

QUOTE
"great site. your site has very good sizing info, on which to make a choice from, so i would feel comfortable buying on your site. great to see the little videos on your site, as HOW the openings work, on bf-ing clothes is all important. impressive site - i have looked at MANY breastfeeding clothing sites in the last three years, yours is very very good.
wonderful that you can apply the knowledge gained from your engineering background - and bf-ing two lovely wee kids, to your products.
cheers"


To view our site use this link: http://www.breastmates.co.nz

I am so pleased and proud to have created a website that mothers like using :-)