Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Knickers for Africa

So you know last week I told you about the Knickers for Africa campaign that we are involved with?

Since the press release was sent out by me, I've had:
- radio interview
- cover on t&e newspaper
- story in Western Leader newspaper
- story in Central Leader paper

Okay so that is great press to get behind the campaign. I've had TONNES of phone calls from ladies wanting to donate stuff.

Today I had 4 parcels in the letter box, a big bag left on the porch, and 2 bags hanging on the picket fence.

I've already got 2 big rubbish bags full of secondhand bras. I think I am going to get more than 1000 when this has finished.

I think everyone really likes to do something with their old bras. Most women have bras they dont wear any more, lurking at the back of their draw. This way they get a REALLY good use.

http://www.breastmates.co.nz/africa.html