Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sports Nursing Bra Review

Sports Nursing Bra

Rating: 4

Name: Charlie

Comment: Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I can finally jog & mountain bike comfortably.  I was a size 10-12 A prior to pregnancy & am currently a size 12 D (give or take...)  with plenty of new back fat to go with my new breasts.  Size wise I went for a medium.  It is very firm fitting so perfect for exercise but probably a bit too firm around the band for comfortable sleeping (the join on the band digs in if I am lying on it).  It is also probably a bit on the small side around the arms - but only because it comes up high for extra support & my new back fat!  It is certainly the best sports bra I have found - despite the minor points above it is super comfortable & I wanted to buy another after my first day in it.