Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Raynauds

Received some feedback about the special breast pads that we sell online, for ladies that have Raynauds.

"Just wanted to say how great these Raynauds breast pads are.  I have raynauds and needed to use medication due to the pain for my first two babies, as well as using merino breast pads.  This time with number three (born at same time of year as number one, so weather is the same) I am using these pads and they are just wonderful.  I am not taking any medication, and have not had white and purple spots due to vasospasm on my nipples.  And no pain!  I really noticed the difference when I had to use my old merino pads while these ones were drying.  The only downside is that they are quite absorbent, so take a while to dry, but definitely worth buying a second pair to get around this."