Thursday, November 14, 2013

Black Maternity Dress for Wedding

Received this lovely feedback from Laurie about the Black Maternity Dress she brought for a wedding.

Thank you so so much for the fast delivery of my gorgeous maternity dress! I very rarely buy online and to be honest didn't think it would even fit me (i'm not a small girl), but it is perfect and looks so lovely on. I'm so excited and can't wait for the wedding i'm going to to wear it (i very rarely wear a dress!). And the packaging and little note just topped it off.

I will definately write something on your page and promote it to all my friends, but am only 11 weeks pregnant and not many people know at this early stage, so will just wait a little while before i do that.

Once again, thanks so much. I will no doubt be a repeat customer!"    from Laurie