Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Msg that Made My Day

Hi Franny

 

I wanted to say thank you very much.  I put an order in for a black dress and reversible skirt, and I was having issues with the website and I couldn’t log-in and order online.  You called me on a Sunday (the day you were leaving for a trip!) and helped me with my order and took care of it for me.

 

Both the skirt and dress arrived on the Tuesday, both of them beautifully wrapped and both items gorgeous.  I am SO happy with my purchases (especially the dress, I absolutely adore it) and wanted to say thank you for your wonderful service, great website and fabulous stuff.

 

I have three other friends that are pregnant that I sent your website too since I can’t rave enough, one friend is wearing one of her new dresses today she told me, and its super comfy and cute!

 

Thanks again.

 

Warm regards

Niki