Sunday, February 12, 2012

FreeStyle Breast Pump Review

Medela Freestyle Breast Pump (review from Amy - 5 stars)

 

Comment: I purchased this Medela Freestyle Pump 6 monhts ago I pump exclusively for my boy as we couldn't get the hang of feeding and just had so many issues - I decided I was committed to breastmilk and invested in this pump not knowing if it would auctually work and this pump makes it work. It's awesome I can hook it on with the hands free kit (not actually hard to use) and wear a large t-shirt over it and nobody minds me being around and I can do dishes, or other light jobs. It's much quieter than the mini pump and even after atleast 2 hours a day pumping for 6 months it's good as gold - this was the one of the top baby items that we have purchased.

 

You can buy breast pumps online at Breastmates NZ Medela Freestyle Breast Pump