Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Relaxing Bath Salts for After Labour

Bath Salts
A very popular product that we have at our maternity products online store is the Mother Well "Sitzzz Bath". This is a jar of bath salts which are so relaxing and calming to use, and the smell is just divine with the essential oils. They have been designed with naturopath features (salts and herbs) that naturally assist the recovery of the perineum and v-jay-jay after child birth. These salts also help soothe rectal and haemorrhoid soreness. (ouchies).
A jar of these bath salts would make a great baby shower gift for a new mom.
For use, I would recommend that you feed baby and put to bed (or get Dad to look after bubs). Run yourself a deep warm bath, add the salts, and a magazine and something yummy to eat and Relax.........
Personally, unfortunately I had two emergency c-sections with my children so I didnt use these salts for their healing benefits. But I did use them for their relaxing benefits in our recently renovated bathroom (with a deep deep bath) and I can vouch for them. Great to use and then go to bed all relaxed and warm.
You can order a jar of these salts from our web store