Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Auckland Parent and Child Show

The Auckland Parent and Child show is being held during the last weekend of October 2008. 31st October to 2 November at the Auckland show grounds.

Breastmates will be having a stand there again this year. It really is a fantastic way to meet real customers in person, chat, and great exposure for our webstore.


I have two great friends that are going to help me. And my husband - though he has taken a bit of convincing. I really need his help though, its going to be the busiest weekend of my year. Thanks to Kelly and Anna!

My mum and dad are coming to stay aswell, they will be looking after my two children. So a lot of people to organize!


I have so much to do, the time is coming up fast. Posters, pamphlets, banners, eftpos, stall setup. The hardest thing is deciding stock numbers to take. I will get to this really soon Lisa!!

From my HUGE product range, I will just be taking the Hotmilk Pjs, Hotmilk Nighties and our Hemp breast pads to the show. Great specials for show only. Though if you mention you read this blog post I will give you the same price during October/November. I will also be taking sampels of everything else.


Plus I have a great prize hamper worth over $700. You can enter this prize at the show. OR you can also join up to our newsletter online and that will also enable you to enter. Join newsletter here http://www.breastmates.co.nz/join_newsletter.html


Come and see me during the show!

Or come and see me on my website http://www.breastmates.co.nz/