Wednesday, October 29, 2008

P&C Show Stock: Only a Few Items

I've had a few visitors this week, who knew that I would be going to the P&C show this weekend in Auckland. They thought I would be taking my whole range of products to display to the show visitors ... Alas, no. I have way too many things and only a small stand. And even that was expensive $$$

Actually I've just checked my stock database, and there are 569 items listed. The large number is because of all the different sizes and colour combinations of things, but still heaps.

At the show, I will just be selling
Hot Milk PJs and Hotmilk Nighties at a heavily heavily heavily reduced price. (SUCH A BARGAIN<>) And hemp breast pads will be on sale too.

Everything else is available online at
Breastmates or you can come over for a visit at my little "shop"