Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beanie Blog

A cyber friend of mine writes a terrific blog and it has become part of my daily routine (mmm I hope I'm not a stalker?)

First Ten Minutes of my Day: Check emails. Check forums. Check Sarah Beans blog. Then carry on with rest of normal work.

Sarah Beans blog is the greatest, this lady has such a way with words and a real talent for her writing and humour. I dont know if she knows that her blog posts are humourous, but she has a talent. You see, I really lack the words to describe. If this was her blog she would have done something witty and charming, and then taken a creative photo too.

Not only is she my blog hero, but her business is an inspiration. I think she has been running a business about the same time as me too. Her's is http://www.greenbeans.co.nz/

Today I found out that my blog hero is going through something similar with her family at the moment. I feel kind of a strength in this.