Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot Milk Maternity in UK

In one of my earlier blog posts I mentioned what had happened with the media, when a customer complained about the Hot Milk images we were using in our email newsletters back in 2007: http://breastmates-nz.blogspot.com/2008/08/sexy-pregnancy-lingerie-spark-media.html

Well, I see on the metro news UK that another shop selling
hotmilk lingerie for pregnant women has been forced to withdraw a mannequin – complete with baby bump – from its window after sparking complaints.

The shop owner Amanda Bere says " I was trying to advertise that
maternity wear has got a bit sexier but some women of 50-plus thought it wasn't appropriate for the town and told me to my face". This was at a shop in North Yorkshire.

Its great that
Hot Milk gets publicity like this, but again I am surprised by people's attitudes surrounding the gorgeous images. Nothing different to what you see in a normal junk mail catalogue.

I wonder how my city will cope when I get my car signwritten, as I was thinking of using a
Hotmilk image!!


Photo courtesy of Metro