Friday, October 17, 2008

Home Business

This Breastmates Business is a website accessible to everyone in the world. But did you know that behind the scenes it is just ME! I manage the website, manage the marketing, manage the stock, and wrap and pack orders.

So if there is a mistake with your order - it will be my fault. Can we put it down to nappy brain.

I have had a few enquiries this week, and from the gist of the message it seems like customers think we have a whole team of people here, available to take calls 24 hours per day and answer emails in minutes. But no, its just me working at this home based business. This is your personal service and help

My children and husband are around me, but I'm doing the work for you.

I hope you like my service, I always try and treat customers just the way I like to be treated myself. :-)

Thanks for shopping here!