Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Happy Customer

I received an email today from a happy customer. It really made my day, the fact that she took some time to write me a message to say thanks. It was like receiving a big warm fluffy and has made me happy today.

You see I wrap, pack and send so many orders and never hear back from people. I assume they are happy.

This is what "Mary P" wrote:

QUOTE

Good morning Frances Just to let you know that I did receive my package last Saturday, thank you very much. And not a moment too soon as I think I am in the early stages of labour this morning. The <Hotmilk> bras are great, very comfortable. And the packaging was lovely along with the magazine - a special treat that I was not expecting. What a great magazine, so thank you very much for that too.I have already passed your website onto a friend and expect to do so again. Have a great day Mary P - a very satisfied customer"

END QUOTE

Yay! Go Me!!

This lady had purchased a Hotmilk Maternity Bra in size 14FF - a size that is hard to find for fuller figure maternity bras

To everyone else that I have sent orders to this week: your silence must mean that you are happy too :-) Thanks for your orders and supporting Breastmates