Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Breastmates Website

I got this wonderful email from a customer at 8.45pm tonight.  The only reason that I’m sharing it here is because at 9.10pm I got a phone call from someone that shook me up a bit.  But as @dom_sutton on twitter told me afterwards “u r learning that we can't get anywhere without pissing off some people & often it has little to do with you.”

 

So here are the nice words to finish on for today:

 

Kate R said “I will definitely be telling other people about your site, I wish I had known about it earlier!! It's easily the most simple, user friendly site I've come across for all things "mummy". The photos and videos of your products are great - really make you feel confident buying them online. I'm sure I will be back to buy more in the future too.

 

So I can do something right after all!!