Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chu Chu Teats

So you would think that because I run a baby feeding business, then I would be an expert at feeding my baby. No that is not true. But I can help give you advise!

With my second son, I've had a lot of difficulty getting him to
drink from a bottle. He just prefers breastfeeding cuddles too much! We have tried so many different bottles with him, but most times he was getting stressed out. Stressed baby to the max = stressed mummy!!

I stock a
range of bottles and teats and nipples on my website, people have different preferences. So I was getting them all out to try them. Avent, Medela, Green to Grow, Adiri. Yes they are all great products, but we had different success of feeding baby with them.

I find a lot of those
teats, when you tip the bottle up to feed baby the milk just pours out. This filled my son's mouth with milk (which he didnt want to drink) so I thought he was going to choke.

I have refound my love for the "
Mothers Partner Chu Chu Teats". I used these with my first son (and havent seen them in the shops since). My first son had 2 of these teats which we used all the time, and they got worn out really. (well when he was 3 he was still drinking milk in a bottle and he chewed the teats).

But I have found the supplier for the
Chu Chu teats, so I got some for myself. Yes I love them the best. They work!!

Chu Chu teats are the only teats that work the exact same way as a nipple. The milk only flows out when the baby sucks and latches like on a breast. So it doesnt flood baby's mouth with milk.

These teats are ideal for baby's that are
refusing the bottle, and rejecting the bottle.
For more information about these
teats, view our website here: http://www.breastmates.co.nz/chu_chu_teats.html


Bottle Teats” width=”300



Return to our breastfeeding blog here http://breastmates-nz.blogspot.com/