Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free Stuff

Today I had a pile of old baby stuff that I wanted to get rid of, before we move to our beautiful new home next month. I had some large things like an exersaucer, baby bath, and carseat.

There are 3 opshops in our new town in the Waikato, but I thought I would choose the one that is run by Hospice. Since my beautiful young sister inlaw died just a few months ago to the nasty old cancer, I am going to support hospice with my donations and shop there too. Plus it is right next to the bakery with nice chicken rolls and donuts, so I got lunch too.

Well, anyway, my story is. Just as I was about to walk into the hospice opshop with a big pile of baby things, a lady with a big pregnant belly walked out. I said to her "oh do you need some baby stuff". And she did. So the stuff didn't even make it into the opshop. She was pleased to get free baby stuff too!!

The funny thing was that she was parked right next to my car. She noticed the Breastmates branding on my car and asked if I was Frances. Small world huh!!

She was very pleased with the items, and I was thrilled to be able to give them away and clear some junk!!