Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Belly Bra Tummy Support

A lady had some questions about the BellyBra we sell at our online store.

"I was referred by my midwife to buy a belly bra as I have a lot of trouble with my pelvis
as this is also my fouth pregnancy. I am only four months and already I am feeling the
problems. Will the
belly bra carry me right through my pregnancy? I am usually a size
14-16 pre-pregnancy. "


I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having with your pelvis. I had the same problem with my second son and personally found the
belly bra great!!! It really does support your back and belly.

Yes the
BellyBra will take you right through your pregnancy, and will allow for growth as your belly grows too.

These are available http://www.breastmates.co.nz/belly_bra_pregnancy_support.html

BellyBra