Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Successful Self Employed WAHM

So I had another email today, which just reminded me how far I have come in my self-employed journey as a Mumpreneur working at home.

This lady wrote

"...My question is about starting up a web based company in NZ. As I am only just starting out, and I have read about your success and always here people say 'check out the breastmates web site'. I'm wondering if you would mind answering a few questions about what has worked and what hasn't. Or just some general advice in terms of how you became a house hold name amoungst nz mums...."


So I sent this lady a quick reply to encourage her with her WAHM business, I must admit I was quite flattered and took her email as a great complement.

It certainly has not been easy to get where we are today, and some days are harder than others.

But I LOVE what I do!!

http://www.breastmates.co.nz