Thursday, March 5, 2009

Customer in the States

And then I received this email from a friend of mine in the States. She had bcc'd me into a copy of a message that she had been sending to a colleague of hers.

Quote
meet Frances, she owns a very successful e-commerce website selling sexy lingerie for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and a range of products for mummies to be, and new mums. She has been my online daughter for 5 months, and she is my pride and Joy, this woman works so darn hard on her website, and I just adore her, she’s the only person I know that works as hard and long as I do. This is her site http://www.breastmates.co.nz/ and unless you have been keeping a secret Justine, know you don’t need anything she sells, but maybe you need to get something for someone else…. And make sure you send this link to 5 of your friends. Lol….

Aww shucks, isn't that sweet.

I think it is nice that one other person in the world knows how hard I work, and that I'm not just sitting here playing. But it is real. And it is my life.