Sunday, September 7, 2008

Moving Baby from Bassinette to Cot

My little baby Lochie is growing up quickly. He had already out-grown his basinette. His head was touching the end, his toes were coming out the other end, he was just about saying to me "mum i'm ready to move on..." haha.

he is nearly 5 months old... I was delaying moving him because I wanted to keep him little!!

So have put him into the big cot tonight, it looks so huge.

I am sure that with my first son, he only stayed in the basinette for about 1 month, as I was excited about setting up the cot in his bedroom!

Swaddling Baby WrapsAm still swaddling him tight, as I think that a good baby swaddle the key for a baby getting a good nights sleep. I love these swaddle wraps that I happen to sell at my Breastmates online store along with a few other baby and pregnancy things. These baby wraps are huge, easy to wrap, plenty of fabric, and very quick to wash and dry.
Swaddling Baby Wraps