Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Not glamorous

I received this message from Kirsty who recently got a Medela Expressing Bra (warning not a glam product, but read how Handy it is for Kirsty)

 

“I received one of these today as a gift and oh my gosh has it made everything so much easier! My 'let down' feeling is sudden and instant sleepiness. Before with expressing I was falling asleep and losing the suction on the breast. But now I don't have that issue. I can even pump whilst feeding my son as it is now totally hands free. It's so easy to use too and the size guide is spot on. I thought it might've been too loose and wouldn't hold the pump firmly enough but it's a perfect fit. This really is a fantastic product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is expressing frequently. Thank you Franny for stocking this!”