Thursday, March 4, 2010

HOTmilk Sale

I received this email from a customer tonight.  It sums it up perfectly.  Mums are the glue of the family so need to look after themselves.  Mums need to love themselves before they can love anyone else.


From: Denise (name removed)
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2010 8:06 p.m.
Subject: Thanks heaps!

 

Hi Frances

I am a facebook fan and I managed to buy a bra in the recent sale you had - I got it two days later - and it feels for the first time in three years that I have the correct size, and it is the most supportive maternity/nursing bra I have ever had. Not only that, but it didn't cost an arm and a leg AND it's so pretty too - I feel a million dollars and that makes me feel like a real 'yummy mummy'. I had two pregnancies in two years (my youngest is now 15 months) and had gained a lot of weight because of comfort eating and tiredness, and ended up feeling a total frump. Since I started to put myself first and realise that Mums are important too, I have sorted out my eating and exercise habits and I have lost 20kg since October last year. So it was time for a new bra - while I had been correct in my back size, the cup size was out by 2 sizes - and had been for two pregnancies! So thanks to a fortunate time, an impulsive look on Facebook and your lucky sale, I now feel like a mum that can be proud of her body; lumps, bumps, sags (or not so much anymore) and all!

 

Warm regards

Denise M