Monday, April 27, 2009

breast pads

Some feedback from a recent customer

I have already purchased brestfeeding bras off you (after being recommended your site by my sister in law) and breast pads. Your hemp breast pads are fantastic. Really comfortable to wear and discreet. I’ve found that they are basically invisible under tops as they are so thin and larger than the others I have which obviously appear as little circles underneath my top saying “look at me I’m wearing breast pads!" : ) I would highly recommend your ones them to anyone. Get lots so you can change them regularly and feel fresh and clean and you don’t have the added pressure of getting the washing done so that you can rest and take care of baby! Lauren


You can order the
hemp breast pads here: http://www.breastmates.co.nz/hemp_breast_pads.html

hemp breast pads